Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Clovis, New Mexico


Hello everyone,

I am being transferred and have a ton of things to do so this will be really short!  I am serving with Elder Krizin in Clovis, New Mexico.  If you have heard that name before it is because we have served together already.  I am the district leader and we have 4 people in our district.  The two of us and a set of sisters.  I don't know much about the area but the address is 2100 Mitchell apt 11 Clovis, New Mexico 88101.  

I will really miss Midland and Elder Rose.  We were a great team and had a lot of fun with the members and those were taught. There are some wonderful people there!

It is so great to know that our Heavenly Father loves us enough to care for us as individuals!

Gotta run...Love to everyone,
Elder Marshall
Oh, the church is true!

No comments:

Post a Comment