Thursday, February 9, 2012

Staying...

Family and Friends,

I'm staying in Big Spring for another 6 weeks. We got our transfer call this Monday. I will have been here for 6 months at the end of this transfer. Four and a half with my comp, who I still like. 

Oh I'm learning sign language. I'm would like to find a deaf community or person, I can work with or practice with but it's going to take a lot of work.

I got the package you sent. I saw all the pictures. It was really nice to see everyone thanks, but there was only like a couple pics of you and dad.  

That's great that the office building is almost done. Are you thinking you'll be in there by the end of the month if not sooner? Moving is so much fun:)

B.. is still as awesome as it gets.  I feel so close to him. He continues to learn.  My biggest problem is I don't want to leave because of some of the families here. But I am sure that this is my last transfer here.

That's crazy to hear that Julia is coming home so soon.  Times flies........

It's true what people say about the mission. You get your highest highs and your lowest lows. 

The church is true.  
Happy Valentine's Day!!
I love you all.
Love,
Elder Marshall
PS I NEED more letters.  I am feeling ignored by my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment