Thursday, February 2, 2012

Teaching, Learning, Happy


Hello family and friends,
Still teaching, still learning, still happy!

I bear my witness that this is the true church. This is Christ's church restored to the earth. I know that our Father in Heaven loves each and every one of us. I know that with out a doubt in my heart. God loves us so much that He sent His only begotten son, Jesus, to die for us. He loves us so much that He asked His son to sacrifice himself for our eternal life. What incredible charity. I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet. I know that through the power of God Joseph was able to translate the Book Of Mormon. The Book of Mormon is the word of God. It will draw anyone who reads it with an open heart closer to God than anything else. It is a Blessing to have it in my life. I rely on the comfort it brings me. Nothing else brings me more peace than when I'm feasting on the words from it. I love this Gospel. I love knowing that I will be able to return to my Father in Heaven, and live with my family once again.

I love you,
Elder Marshall   

No comments:

Post a Comment