Wednesday, October 19, 2011

We Have a Baptism Date Set


Momma,

I forgot to tell you last email that my pday is today. It's only Wednesday for this week. It will be Thursday this next week. We have Zone conference tomorrow and I totally spaced letting you know. I'm sorry

This week hasn't been to much of a exciting one. But we're working hard. We've been working our butts off.

Saturday we had a baptism for a lady that we finished teaching from the last missionaries. It was great. I got to give the talk on the Holy Ghost. It was pretty neat. Then Sunday we confirmed her, and I was asked by the bishop to talk on exact obedience after that. It went really well. Many of the members came and told me I did a wonderful job. I may send the talk home so y'all can read it. Last Thursday I gave a lady a blessing, I was just the mouth piece. When I closed she stood up and turned around, and she had tears rolling down her face. I know that the spirit will guide us as long as we rely on it to. It knew what she needed to hear in that blessing, because I sure didn't.

We also have been meeting with our investigators quite frequently. We hope they all continue to progress. On couple we're working with was pretty apprehensive to their baptismal date. We worked with them and realized that they really wanted to be married on a certain date, they had plans set and everything, but they felt pressured to move that date up to Saturday. We pushed their date back so they could get married on the planned day. They're super pumped about the baptism now :)

That's about all I've got for y'all. I love you. I hope everything is going well.

Also I hope all is well at the office.

I love you,
Elder Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment