Thursday, November 10, 2011

"Fairy Rings"


Hey :)

That is so great to hear that you were able to go to Brittany's baptism! I'm so happy that it was able to happen!
Amanda and I have been keeping in touch and she told me she was a wreck trying to prepare her talk.
Umm... I'm not sure if I've gained weight. I don't have a scale... haha I may have a little
I can't really think of anything I want for Christmas. I've been putting a lot of thought into it too. I want to work as hard as I can out here and I don't think there's anything that would help me move faster. I do need to get new shoes, but I'll go buy them.

This week has been going by pretty smooth. I feel like I can't remember anything I've done. It seems we go out and do the same thing and have the same progress every week. 

There was a lady we knocked into the other day that we talked to for quite sometime. She told me before we left that I have "Fairy rings" around my eyes and that means I've been touched by God. She also told me I have some of the prettiest eyes she's ever seen. She's an older lady... SO she's seen lots of eyes in her life.

My testimony has grown so much recently. I've been devoting myself to studying almost constantly, when I am not working. The more I learn the more I want to  know. I want to come to learn this gospel even more than I do now. 

Well... I don't have much more to say or talk about.. I'm sorry.

I love you mom, and I hope all is going well. Thanks to everyone for the letters :)
I miss you all.
Love,
Elder Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment