Saturday, November 26, 2011

I Can Make Tamales


Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

 I'm really loving reading the Gospels. I've decided I'm going to read the whole Standard works before I get home. I'm working on the BOM and New testament right now, with the BOM I highlight References to Christ, and underline words or phrases that stick out. I'm going to read the Pearl of Great Price after that and then Old Testament then D&C then bible dictionary ;) lol I hope I'll be able to get through the whole thing.

Don't send any new shirts, I still wear the 16-32. I just wanted you to know I am the same size ;) lol
I've been eating healthier :) 

Oh I made Home Made tamales this week with Hermana Gomez :) She said I'm a pro :) I will make them when I get home.  She invited us to her house for Christmas.

As for missionary work it seems to be repetitive ... Sad to say.. I have been trying to stay happy as I work though. Members should work with the missionaries more.  I Love all those I teach and come in contact with, but it feels like everything is the exact same ALL the time.

I hear you're feeling healthier :) That's great to hear! 

I'm glad to hear that Austin is officially an Elder. When is his paper work going in? Oh have you ever heard of "Scriptorian scripture marking system?" by Richard Neff Kettley.  I think that would be great for Austin to have before He goes on his mission. It will help him reference scriptures faster.  Also It's good to hear that He is going to be working with Joe. He will learn a lot about electrical stuff from him.

Your Stake Conference Started with the Sacrament? Hmm... I've never heard of that before, but that sounds like it would really bring the spirit to the meeting. 

Hope everyone is well.  I would love to get some more letter HINT HINT!!

I love the gospel of Jesus Christ!

Love to everyone,
Elder Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment