Thursday, November 17, 2011

Staying in BIG SPRING


Howdy there   :)

It's been 6 weeks and I'm still here in Big Spring for another transfer!

I would like some more beef jerky :) I really can't think of anything I need, and I know that drives you nuts because you want to get me things for Christmas. BUT I'm content with what I have.

Things are going well here. I'm hoping that the work starts to pick up and we get more people to teach. We have a large list of people we can see, but they all seem to be very difficult to reach.

We got dropped by 2 investigators with a baptismal date Sunday by a text. We were over at there house as fast as legally possible to resolve concerns. We still are teaching them :) We just know they would pray to know this is the true church. They still want to get baptized, and that is their goal.  We have to wait for things to clear up... and they're ready to just jump into whatever water they can to be baptized. I hope they receive their answer soon.

We are been being well taken care of by Hermana Gomez. She treats us like her own children :) We have been talking to her alot, and She is planning on coming to churchthis Sunday. I"m so excited! We've also been trying to get closer to her husband to get him to come also :) I love their family, they are so great to us.

Oh Lately for my studies I've been reading out of the 4 gospels Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and writing down all the questions Jesus asks. I've been trying to apply them to my lessons. I've decided the best person I can learn from is Christ, and through the Holy Spirit. I am so grateful to have the Book of Mormon, and the Bible to compare with each other. They shed so much light on everything I need to learn.

Yesterday Night Juan y Elisabeth had their baptismal interviews and they PASSED!! We're so excited for them! They are progressing so well, and we talked to them about the temple last night, and they have set a personal goal to be sealed in the temple in a year from their baptism.

Well, I don't have much more time. I love you , and I'm so grateful for all your support and prayers.

Love,
Elder Marshall
DTMF=BFFMFE! Fsegda!

No comments:

Post a Comment