Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Comp is SO Funny


Dear Family and Friends- 

Things are going well :) I love being here.  

That's great to hear Austin gave a talk on Sunday. I hope he filled the room with the spirit.

Good to hear the building is moving forward. I hope everything runs smooth.

That's really sad to hear that President Smoot passed. I'm sure he will have a HUGE turn out. especially being a mission president, it will almost be a mission reunion. I hope the drive goes well :)

That's really sad to hear about his Sister Kesterson.  I hope her family is doing well.

HAHA My comp is SO FUNNY! the other night he had me rolling on the floor! I had to beg him to stop so I could get enough energy to run to the bathroom cause I was about to pee myself!!!  HAHAHA We have a great time together. I do need to straighten myself up though.  Having fun is great but working hard is also important.

Oh look up how to make pavlova cake. You can make either vanilla or chocolate. It's DELICIOUS! One of our investigators daughters has traveled the world and she made it for us! It's heavenly. You would absolutely LOVE IT!

Can you have Evan send me some gummy worms :) He knows what my favorite kind are and where he can get them. Tell him I love him long time! :D I miss Cassie and Evan.

I miss Sunday dinner with the family.  How is Dan and Angie? I bet the twins are getting big. 

Lars, my comp has a "zipper belt." He got it at Farrells in Idaho falls. it's a CTR clothing item. I think you can find it online. It's the same belt you have from Russia.

Dad, can you make another copy of those Spanish cds, but in MP3 format? :) if not don"t worry about it.

So this past week has been terribly and wonderful! We had no hot water in our apartment from last Wed. to Sunday morning... HORRIFIC. I'm not in a 3rd world country. haha

We had zone conference this last Tuesday. That was great! I really enjoyed being able to be around other missionaries.. I'm so lonely in Big Spring... just my comp and I.. I am glad we get along!

We've been working hard at finding new investigators and setting baptismal dates. We went from 5 dates down to one... NOT GOOD.  The one we have is super solid.  He should be getting baptized in the very near future. Hopefully in a week or two. We've been jumping his date but it will happen soon. 

Well. I don't really have much to say today. I'm sorry. The church is true and I love sharing it.
I hope all goes well through out the week.

Love,
Elder Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment