Monday, April 2, 2012

Brain Dead

Hello Everyone
Midland is one of the bigger areas I have been in, there are 3 wards, a Spanish branch and a singles branch.
 
Will you ask Brittany and Tyson to send a wedding announcement I would love to see it and a picture of her baptism.  I am so excited for them!
 
This week went pretty well, it was hard to get a lot done because of conference, and weekends are the best time to proselyte. Most people are home or out where we can see them!

I can't seem to remember a thing I did this past week. I'm BRAIN DEAD from conference. I've never paid attention so much to conference than I did this past weekend. I think the one I liked was one of the people who spoke at the last session, Brother Wilson?   I can't seem to figure out how to pull it up on the computer. I will have to try next week.  Maybe it is too soon to check....oh....if you read on LDS.ORG you can see it will be there on Thursday....I guess I am brain dead!

I was worried you forgot to send me a letter….oh here it is….It's okay I wasn't too worried about it…. :)  I see you forgot my Pday changed to Monday.....

I'm sorry I can't think of anything to write. I don't have any recollection of what happened last week.... like nothing. I keep going through my planner and looking and nothing.  I am sure we were busy but my brain is on overload.
 
The church is true.  What a great spirit conference bring. 
 
I love you so much. I'm so grateful for all that you do for me.  Thanks for the letters!
Love,
Elder Marshall

PS Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment