Thursday, September 29, 2011

Drum Roll


Momma! --And everyone else:)

This week has been a trying week again. But I've decided to focus on the good. If it's negative I turn away from it and don't think about it. No matter how bad it bothers me. So in other words I have been spending a lot of time on my knees.

 This last Friday was really neat. There was a wedding! It was the Bean family. They are working on going to the temple and being sealed to each other for time and eternity! I am so excited for them. To make things even better their daughters are going to be baptized in a couple weeks! Their family is just progressing like crazy! 

Sunday..... (DRUM ROLL)..... Was AWESOME!!!!! :) I even had a solo and it went really well. I have it recorded on my camera. We sang it again for a sister in our branch at her house and then decided to record it. So I'll send it home, or have a member upload it and put it on FB and send it to you :) I was so nervous singing in church though. My Comp almost died from how nervous he was though haha It was really really great. The Spirit was really strong. I could tell because the sisters in the branch were crying.. and even the  investigator  knew the spirit was there. ;) 

Later this week (Yesterday) We went to Andrews for another Dr's apt. I was able to go on exchanges with Elder Blake.   He's been out one more transfer than I have which is pretty cool to be around someone that has "the greeny fire" also. We didn't get a chance to do much, but it was nice to be out in the sun.

My p-days are on Thursday still. My comp and I have been at the library a lot teaching lessons to the women that work here and go on the church website. We can't work so I go nuts sitting in the apartment not doing anything. So we go to the library.

That's so great to hear about Austins blessing :) Its like personal scripture. It's better than just putting your name into the BOM while you read it.

 Transfers is this upcoming week!

I love you :)
Elder Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment