Thursday, December 22, 2011

Superb Week


Hey Momma!
Merry Christmas!! I can't wait to see, skype you on Christmas.  I love being on my mission!

The Penguin Suit, in the pictures was a gift from an investigator to Sister Tall, and I found out they had it  and wore it for the majority of a p-day. :)

This Past week was superb!! Last Thursday was Sister Keyes last p-day, and we partied all day long. It was very busy and a lot of fun :)

Friday E. Salmond and I had a presentation at a senior center. We sang songs and read several stories about the true meaning of Christmas. It was only to a few adorable little old ladies, but it was great to enjoy their company :)

Monday I went on exchanges with a new elder. Elder Strawn. He's a Spanish speaking missionary, and we had a great day. Together we taught over 7 lessons. We were a little bad at knocking doors, but we decided we were going to teach a lesson at every door step possible. Anytime someone would give us a chance we taught :) It was really great.

Our mission Baptismal goal is 444 and we're at 424! We are so close. The mission is on fire right now, and we are breaking records left and right.

I'm so grateful to be out here serving the Lord. I know that if it is His work and with Him all is possible!

Oh I'm going to try and send out a package today. I'm putting a couple memory cards in there if you could please get all the photo's off, back it up and then empty them so I will be able to re format them :)
I love you :) Thank you for everything.
Love,
Elder Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment