Thursday, December 29, 2011

Senior


Hey Momma, family and friends,

Sounds like everyone enjoyed Christmas. I'm grateful for the time I was able to talk with y'all on skype. I miss laughing with y'all. Happy New Year to Everyone!  

I am still in Big Spring... BS... haha

I am "follow up" training, and have gotten my senior call!  I'm so nervous... I'm serving with Elder Simpson.  He's from Idaho via Las Vegas! :) This is his second transfer,  he is still on the training program so that is why it is called "follow up". I talked to President Augustin last night, he said he felt very impressed to place us together. He also told me how much of a responsibility I have. I don't feel 100% ready for it, but because I know if the Lord has placed us together I will do what needs to be done. 

Things were pretty hectic this past week. I was in Midland for part of it. I went on exchanges with an Elder Porter. GREAT MISSIONARY. We had a lot of fun together, and worked very hard. It helped get me into a really good mood to meet my new comp. 

I did get the walkers package :) I loved it! The letters were SO FUNNY! at least craigs and ryans :)

Congrats to Elder...I mean Gideon Harris.  Hope things are good for him!

It is such a blessing to be out here working as a tool in the Lords hands. I love the people out here, and the opportunity I have to serve them. I am so grateful for this gospel. It brings so much joy into my life and others.

You're continually in my prayers. Even those of you that read the blog.
I love you,
Elder Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment